CMPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Senior Project

Go down

My Senior Project Empty My Senior Project

Ok so yea for senior projects there are 2 parts, a research paper of at least 7 pages, and fieldwork that includes an oral presentation to a panel of judges.

For the essay, I wrote about why file-sharing should remain legal even with so much piracy.We had two separate due dates for the 2 halves, I did both the night before and attributed things to sources incorrectly. I was the only person in the entire school who got 100% on it.

For my fieldwork I used Blattner as my mentor and learned C++. He didn't really give a damn so I just started turning in the assignments in C++ and learned on my own. My actual final product was an HTML editor that I wrote in like an hour. Basically I created an array full of HTML and outputted it as an HTML file. Not nearly my best work, in fact I didn't even show to the judges. The judges were totally ignorant of any technology by the way, they were the type of people that didn't know people made programs. I got a B+.

If you can't tell I got lazy and BULLSHITTED EVERYTHING!
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My Senior Project :: Comments

Admin

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 am by Admin

My Senior Project CoolStoryBro

Back to top Go down

Paul

Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 am by Paul

b+ not bad for bullshit Wink

Back to top Go down

Lunsfordium

Post Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 am by Lunsfordium

TEACH ME OH GREAT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Unchained

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am by Unchained

Teach you what? How to sleep through class and your homelife? First you need to get sleep apnea... In reality I just sort of coasted through most of high school.

Back to top Go down

Lunsfordium

Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:44 pm by Lunsfordium

to bull shiite

Back to top Go down

melanation

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:54 am by melanation

what a nice trade to learn Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Unchained

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:56 am by Unchained

DR: Bullshitting is easy, just remember to care only enough to make it LOOK good.

Mel: Most of the classes are pointless anyways so it doesn't matter what type of effort I put into them.

Back to top Go down

melanation

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:59 am by melanation

I do my best no matter how stupid the class. It's what I was taught. Smile
That's why every teacher loves me. I take everything seriously.

Back to top Go down

Paul

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:14 am by Paul

My sixth grade teacher knew me well, before I was in sixth grade. . .

My fifth grade classroom was next to my sixth grade classroom and I was sent out of my 5th grade classroom for (surprisingly) talking a lot.

Back to top Go down

Unchained

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 am by Unchained

Believe me I try if I don't feel like I'm being cheated out of an education. I got all As and Bs senior year anyways.

Some teachers like Mr. Good totally loved me.

Back to top Go down

Paul

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 am by Paul

It's interesting my behavior in school was worst in first grade, by the last 3 months of first grade that changed and after that it was mainly pretty minor things I got in trouble for when I got in trouble. then in middle school I stopped getting in trouble all together except for 1 refferal in 8th and 9th

Back to top Go down

melanation

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 am by melanation

I have never been in trouble in my life. EVER.
No detention, no warnings, not even getting yelled at. Never.

Back to top Go down

Unchained

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 am by Unchained

Pretty much you just need to not give a damn while still fulfilling most of the requirements for the assignment. But don't make it so shitty that nobody will read it.

You probably will have at least 1 problem by the time you leave Clark, cheating, gum, dresscode, etc.

Back to top Go down

Paul

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm by Paul

She might, but the three things you mentioned there are three things I know I will never get in trouble for at clark.

Back to top Go down

melanation

Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm by melanation

I highly doubt it...
Just watch, next year, every teacher is gonna know me. No joke.
I don't even try to get noticed. I'm a teacher magnet.

Back to top Go down

Unchained

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:52 am by Unchained

I think everyone has at least one thing before you graduate. Want a more detailed list? Things my friends have done: Car surfing, speeding, cussing out a teacher, bringing a hamster to school, copy machine errors, hacking. Things just seem to happen...

Its probably better if you get along with teachers though...

Back to top Go down

melanation

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:19 am by melanation

Wow. What kind of friends have you got? lol But car surfing sounds so fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Unchained

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 am by Unchained

Thats just the stuff they got caught for... Haha yea when I heard of it I wanted to try it.

Back to top Go down

melanation

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm by melanation

You don't seem to see the epicness of my "gift." Teachers I haven’t even HAD like me.

Dude... even CRAEMER likes me... (but I had her 1st quarter)
why. why. WHY?!!!

It was sooo easy to get into trouble at my old school. Even the valedictorian had scratches on her record. everyone but (you guessed it)... me.

Back to top Go down

Paul

Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 pm by Paul

Yeah, Craemer liked / likes me too. . .

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down