CMPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

+3
Unchained
Batguano
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Post by Corey Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm

I'll tutor you in FreeBASIC! It's a good.... stepping stone into C++.
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Post by Batguano Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

I'll take it all O:

I'll honestly read anything you guys throw at me. Just downloading a compiler on my Mac.
Batguano
Batguano
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Do you also have windows?
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Annie wrote:I'll take it all O:

I'll honestly read anything you guys throw at me. Just downloading a compiler on my Mac.

Xcode and the Developer tools are free (from apple) and the installer installs gcc and related compilers, for mac I would recommend it.
Paul
Paul
Pickaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Still easiest to get started in Windows in my opinion.

Also BASIC syntax always confused me...

Actually it isn't very hard to learn a language if you have people to help you out, and once you know one its even easier to learn another.
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Batguano Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 pm

I have both Windows and Mac I just prefer my mac. it's faster
Batguano
Batguano
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunsfordium Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 am

u know ur avatar has no bellybutton Rolling Eyes
Lunsfordium
Lunsfordium
[Blankie]

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 am

ITS A CLONE!
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunsfordium Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 am

And how would u know?
Lunsfordium
Lunsfordium
[Blankie]

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 am

A belly button is a scar from birth...
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Batguano Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 am

I didn't feel like drawing a belly button on my coyote... o_0
Batguano
Batguano
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 am

I was joking... -_-

Besides, do coyotes (humanoid or not) even have belly buttons?
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 am

lol Kyle XY joke? I loved that series... well. kinda until I stopped watching it because I missed every monday night thanks to video games.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Batguano Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am

I honestly have no idea... They might?
Batguano
Batguano
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 am

I thought of The Simpsons actually...

Paul get in here! Do they or not? If you don't know I'll ask my family. It really boils down to if they have umbilical cords...
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by melanation Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 pm

let's google it!

By logic, they will, becuause they are mamals and get nutrition in their mother's woomb.
*googling it..*
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/may97/863469598.Zo.r.html
yep, they do. Just the fur blocks makes it not so easy to see.
Oh, but it isn't like ours. It's a long skinny line on thier stomach, usually covered by hair.
melanation
melanation
Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 am

Well thanks for clearing that up. Logically they would but I still wasn't sure.
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 am

I would have said something, but I didn't get here soon enough, melanation and google beat me to it Wink

besides if you are humanizing an animal in the fashion that she has then it just doesn't look right without a human belly button
Paul
Paul
Pickaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum