CMPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we ever get around to making an official website..

5 posters

Go down

If we ever get around to making an official website.. Empty If we ever get around to making an official website..

Post by Batguano Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:24 am

Would we try to make the forum like this one:
http://elitistjerks.com/
Batguano
Batguano
Ninja

Back to top Go down

If we ever get around to making an official website.. Empty Re: If we ever get around to making an official website..

Post by Admin Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 am

... this IS an official website. Also no I don't want to turn a good forum into one that takes 5+ seconds to load.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

If we ever get around to making an official website.. Empty Re: If we ever get around to making an official website..

Post by Batguano Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:33 am

I mean one that is not hosted for free.
Batguano
Batguano
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 am

Unfortunately that costs money...
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm

And what is wrong with free hosting? I don't see how paying for the same site is going to make it any better....
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by melanation Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 pm

OO!! I just typed "melanation" on Google, and I turned up 9th on the list!
Yay!!
melanation
melanation
Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

melanation wrote:OO!! I just typed "melanation" on Google, and I turned up 9th on the list!
Yay!!
my main username is first on the list Razz .... and like 10 other links on the first page.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:06 am

Only 1 page? I got 6...
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 am

-gasp- Where did my post go? Who deleted it?
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 am

Unchained wrote:Only 1 page? I got 6...
you're old.... so Razz you have 2 years on me to get those 6.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down