CMPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"!

3 posters

Go down

Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"! Empty Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"!

Post by Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Here's a fun way to get a head start on your "Senior Project". If you are thinking of writing a program for your senior project then DO IT NOW. (while you have the time)

I wrote the C++ game during summer and now I have a head start on the C++ language because I learned a lot from my experiences with all the horrible errors affraid

So now I'm writing a simple RPG game that I can put out as the project. Or maybe I'll program my dance pad to make a game out of it. Hmm I don't know which but it will be fun >:3

here's something interesting I found and will read later since I'm busy right now http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7353
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"! Empty Re: Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"!

Post by Corey Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 am

Ohh. I was just gonna ask you about this. If we can use a game we made. Thanks! I'm gonna use Ventober+Enoki.
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"! Empty Re: Get a Jump Start on your "Senior Project"!

Post by Unchained Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 am

I totally BSed mine, wish I had been using Winforms back then.
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 am

lol webpage editor crap did the most basic of things. all you did was use the fstream library once or twice.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 am

I know, it was such BS, I wrote it in like an hour.
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down