CMPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video? Empty Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video?

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Anyone?

I'd love a link.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video? Empty Re: Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video?

Post by Corey Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I'd love some too...
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video? Empty Re: Does anyone know where to get FREE stock video?

Post by Paul Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:56 pm

good luck
Paul
Paul
Pickaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 am

i found a few sites, but they're all understocked (not many) plus they don't have the good stuff Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:43 am

Still, post anything you have Smile
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:53 am

http://stockfootageforfree.com/

that one needs you to register but everything is free. so it's worth taking 20 seconds and registering on that site.

http://www.archive.org/details/stock_footage

that one you don't need to register, and it's free.

everything else is just "royalty free" but still it costs about 100$ per clip Razz
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down