CMPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since you hate online tutorials....

4 posters

CMPC :: Computing :: Programming :: C++

Go down

Since you hate online tutorials.... Empty Since you hate online tutorials....

Post by Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 pm

I've seen a few of you look away from online tutorials. Seeing as how they're all redundant and brief, I've decided to recommend a book for all of you.

http://www.amazon.com/C-Programming-Language-Special/dp/0201700735/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262525423&sr=1-1

That is written by the man who designed the language so you're getting THE BEST. Yeah it's a bit pricey but if you're serious about programming, and want to learn everything there is about C++, GET THIS BOOK.
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Since you hate online tutorials.... Empty Re: Since you hate online tutorials....

Post by Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Here is a list of the TOP 5 C++ BOOKS that someone has created

http://www.artima.com/cppsource/top_cpp_books.html

_
Admin
Admin
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Since you hate online tutorials.... Empty Re: Since you hate online tutorials....

Post by Corey Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 pm

I personally have found that I learn programming better from books than online.

Last edited by takuroindigo on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 pm

than online?
Paul
Paul
Pickaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 am

I tried learning from a book a few times and hated it... When I first started out I pretty much listened to Blattner for 1 day then looked up the rest on the internet.
Unchained
Unchained
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Yes, I meant to say "than".
Corey
Corey
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down